Join Mitto and be beyond. ☄️
Eager to go beyond? If so, we’d love to meet you!
We’re Mitto and we’re thrilled to be revolutionizing the way the world communicates through our Cloud-Communications-Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS). Don’t know what that is? Don’t worry, we’ll teach you!
We were launched in 2013 with SMS and quickly blossomed beyond to include voice, chatbots, all major chat apps, and CRM/marketing platform integrations. We also developed pre-built tools for bulk campaigns and conversational support chats. We’re riding a wave into the future, and you can join!
Here at Mitto, you’ll be working with a global team of people that’s spread out across 27 locations - and growing! We’re proud to be a group of curious minds that scour the landscape for whatever’s next in omnichannel communication. We’re adaptive, resilient, and determined. 💪 🧠
In joining Mitto, you’ll enjoy an endless array of opportunities and benefits. With us, you’ll get to skip the morning commute and work from the comfort of your own home! 🏠 Our team members also enjoy a supportive, engaging, and collaborative culture with flexible working hours.
The role: Junior IT System Administrator 💻
As our next Junior IT System Administrator, you’ll go beyond in developing, leading, and managing Mitto’s complete IT first-level support. In return, you’ll be part of a global company that goes beyond for you too. We’ll give you everything you need to be ahead of tomorrow; everything you need to be beyond.
How you’ll go beyond: 📈
- Providing 1st level of support to users in accessing and using IT systems for on-site and remote employees (problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems) in shift schedule
- Setup and configure laptop and desktop computers (OS installation, Software installs, patches, etc.)
- Performing system administration functions for Windows AD infrastructure, Exchange, Office 365
- Asset management -Taking care of inventory (equipment, software, and user licenses)
- Working on onboarding/offboarding of the users
- Securing data and devices using anti-spam, antivirus, and firewall tools from different vendors.
- Creating and updating documentation for the IT Team (technical documentation, procedures, manuals, IT policies)
- Identifying and suggesting possible improvements to procedures
- Other tasks in accordance with the tasks in the IT team
What you bring to the table: 📋
- 1+ year working in IT Helpdesk/System Administration role
- 1+ year or more experience providing end-user support and infrastructure systems management
- Experience with Microsoft products – Proficiency with Microsoft Windows 10/11, Office Suite, and Office 365
- Experience with MAC OSX and general MAC OS support (standalone devices) will be a benefit
- Ability to work and provide support to end-users using different platforms (E-mail, Microsoft Teams and face-to-face communication)
- A strong desire to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with other team members
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in English (both verbal and written)
- Detail oriented with good follow-up and follow-through
How we’ll go beyond for you: 💗
- A collaborative environment that enables you, and every other team member, to make a direct impact on our collective success
- The ability to collaborate with talented individuals throughout the world (27 nationalities and counting!)
- Unlimited learning opportunities (Udemy courses, Mitto Academy, Mentorship, Conferences, Lunch & Learns, etc.)
- From private health insurance to SPA vouchers for the newlyweds – in Mitto, we take care of your wellbeing in and outside of work!
- We want you not only to succeed in your role but grow with it, so we offer structured career planning and individual, “tailor-made” learning programs.
Ready to take your career beyond? 🚀
Then we’re ready to hear from you. Shoot us a message today.